Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Terms & Conditions: [Terms-of-service applicable to the customers using this website has to be included under this field]
- “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
- Items/Products/Services Pricing: Inclusion is mandatory.
- Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point.
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)”. The logo of the accepted cards are to be mentioned on their Home page and on their Payment check out page.
- Delivery & Shipping Policy: Inclusion is mandatory and should have the below mentioned point (Applicable as per the website Products/Services).
- Recommended statement is “(Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Refund/Return Policy: To be included if refunds are offered to the customer. If not it has to be clearly stated on their website that the refunds will not be provided.
- Recommended statement is “Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment”.
- Address & Contact Details: Inclusion is mandatory.
- Country of merchant domicile: To be mentioned as UAE.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Inclusion is mandatory and should have any one of the below mentioned points.
- “Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE”.
Note: Please ensure that the merchants doesn’t remove any of the Website requirements currently available on their website while Conditionally Approving the application. All the website requirements will be re-reviewed during Final / Move to Production Review.
If any amendments made by the merchant after Conditionally Approving the application, kindly request the merchant to avoid requesting for the Move to Production/Final review/Approval until all the website requirements are in place.